× Members

Support Group Descriptors

More
12 years 5 months ago #75757 by greeneyedlad
Support Group Descriptors was created by greeneyedlad
hello

can you tell me please is there another guide with reference to the support group descriptors?

the only place i can find these descriptors is in the "understanding esa guide"

is there not another place that had these descriptors but with advice on what B&W think is ment by them & how to answer them, or was i dreaming?

you know like the advice thats given in the guides in how to answer & fill in ESA50 & what B&W think is ment by the questions in it?!

many thanks

martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #75761 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Support Group Descriptors
greeneyedlad wrote:

hello

can you tell me please is there another guide with reference to the support group descriptors?

the only place i can find these descriptors is in the "understanding esa guide"

is there not another place that had these descriptors but with advice on what B&W think is ment by them & how to answer them, or was i dreaming?

you know like the advice thats given in the guides in how to answer & fill in ESA50 & what B&W think is ment by the questions in it?!

many thanks

martin

Hi GEL,

There is also reference to entry to the SG on Page 15 onwards of the :

Employment and Support Allowance claims on physical health grounds: a guide to the work capability assessment.

And page 14 onwards of the :

Employment and Support Allowance claims for Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment.

Both accessible from this link :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris