× Members

A nice brown envelope ...

• Eddie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #77516 by Eddie
A nice brown envelope ... was created by Eddie
After waiting all these months it dropped like a feather onto my mat ...so, okay, it was more like a dull thud, but at last I can get ready for my DLA Tribunal. First things first I phoned my WRO who never answered my call, so I left it in case he was interviewing another. After two hours I called the CAB X-directory and was told he called in sick ... :dry: But the woman said his Supervisor would call back after writing up her last clients meeting. :) So I wait. It means far more than any money to me and my partner to get this done in my favour as I hardly ever go out these days, as it is a major chore just to get onto ground level, not having any lifts. :woohoo: Next month is welcome more now, but I still wait on Neurology for an appointment, as I have developed double vision now, and the Doctor in Hospital said it is the muscles in my right eye that are not working any more :huh: Very easy for me to fall over now :blush: Will let you people know how it all goes of course, and good luck all round from me to you ... Eddie. :kiss:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Eddie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #77600 by Eddie
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

• Eddie
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79380 by Eddie
Replied by Eddie on topic Re: A nice brown envelope ...
:( G'morning all. Well, yesterday was the day I had been looking forward to for nigh on a year, and I must say it didn't go as I thought it would. :angry: Got the letter this morning with a flat "no" on it. In one way I am glad it is over but, the strange thing is I am still in loads of pain and my breathing is still pretty bad too, not to mention other things, and no appointment from Neurology. :blink: And to think not so long ago I was one of those paying many hundreds of £££'s in taxes. :dry: To pay these people? This was already agreed before we went into the room and hit me more or less straight away by their attitude ..." holier than thou " one. Course I wont give up that easily, I am more angry having paid into the system thousands of £'s over the last 43 years to have this. I will get my eye sorted out and then back for the jugular!! ;) If I don't leave this world first! Be well everybody, and good luck! I do feel for all going through the ESA nightmare as well ... :woohoo:

• Eddie
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79399 by Eddie
My partner is far more angry than I am, and was wondering what my Doctor will say when I inform him, as he did me a very supportive report and they are more or less calling HIM a liar too by a refusal.

• Eddie
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79405 by Eddie
Am now getting streams of e-mails of friends and family asking how can it be so? Maybe someone has told the tribunals to start refusing more than not? I don't trust any of them, never have, never will ..

• Eddie
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #79406 by Eddie
And now a question .... will I get a detailed reason as to why I was refused, or do I need to request it?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.