× Members

Success !

More
12 years 3 months ago #78375 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:Success !
Hi QL

Well done for succeeding with your appeal, and I'm pleased to hear that you have an MP who is supportive as well.

Regards

Derek

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• quietlightning
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #78421 by quietlightning
Replied by quietlightning on topic Re:Success !
Thanks Derek, actually my MP is very disappointed with ATOS with the way they have carried out the medicals also with DWP and has actually spoken out against them in the House of Lords. I have my first interview on 11th Jan lets see how it goes.In my honest opinion I don't see myself doing any jobs because my memory is very bad and have mental instability to go with the rest of my health problems, and its not getting any better, My husband is the one that types this out for me because I cannot think of the words to put into a sentence :(

Quietlightning

• confused
12 years 3 months ago #78849 by confused
Replied by confused on topic Re:Success !
dont quite understand the you or state that we can walk 200 mtrs in esa appeal

or do say the second 20 mtrs

More
12 years 3 months ago #78883 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Success !
confused wrote:

dont quite understand the you or state that we can walk 200 mtrs in esa appeal

or do say the second 20 mtrs

It's an example of discrepancies between the various reports that are produced by the DWP and ATOS. In one the claimant was siad to be able to walk 200m in another it was only 20m

Hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.