× Members

Appeal Result

• Hev1696
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #82065 by Hev1696
Appeal Result was created by Hev1696
Hi just thought I would let you all know how my appeal went. I put in the appeal last November because I was put in the work related group and myself and my GP wasnt happy with the decision.
I recieved my appointment for Jan to attend my local job centre for the work related interview.
Knowing that I could not attend these interviews my GP wrote to then and asked for a home visit or telephone interview, which i got a telephone interview and that happened Jan and the advisor I spoke to agreed that it would be impossible for them to get me back into employment due to my medical problems.
Having forgot about the appeal, yesterday I recievd a letter to say that they had looked at my claim again and have now been placed in the support group and I got the back pay from November.
I would like to thank this web site for all the info that I got which helped me fill out the forms and win my appeal THANKYOU x
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #82069 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Appeal Result
Hev1696

Congratulations and thanks for letting us know.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris