× Members

Success, ib migration to esa support group.

More
12 years 2 months ago #82821 by Brightskies2009
Success, ib migration to esa support group. was created by Brightskies2009
Good afternoon.

I don't often post but often read the posts here. I just wanted to thank everyone here for the wonderful guides I used to fill in my esa form last decemeber. I received my outcome yesterday and have been placed into the support group without a medical. It has been a relief to say the least , but honestly can not thank you all enough for the hard work producing the guides.

I just have to write off to the benefits office now requesting a copy of esa85a :) for a copy so that i can know when to expect the next review.

Once again, thank you very much. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #82822 by slugsta
That is good news! Thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 month ago #83788 by AJW
I have also just heard that i have been successful at migrating from Income Support to ESA support group without a medical thanks to fantastic advice from your site on filling in the form and a letter from my GP. I have ME and can often look well and do the activities on the form for short periods of time so was dreading having a medical. It is such a relief to know this is sorted without all the stress of an appeal.

• bro58
12 years 1 month ago #83793 by bro58
AJW wrote:

I have also just heard that i have been successful at migrating from Income Support to ESA support group without a medical thanks to fantastic advice from your site on filling in the form and a letter from my GP. I have ME and can often look well and do the activities on the form for short periods of time so was dreading having a medical. It is such a relief to know this is sorted without all the stress of an appeal.

Hi AJW,

That is good news !!! :)

Thanks for letting us know, and for your comments regarding B&W.

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris