Login FormClose

Free PIP, ESA & UC Updates!

Delivery Fortnightly!

Over 80,000 claimants and professionals subscribe to the UK's leading source of benefits news.

Form Heading

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Fiancee ESA Result 9 years 10 months ago #83493

Hi, guys.

Another big ****THANK YOU**** has to go out to the folks at B&W, the guides, and the kind people who volunteer their time to help us out on this website.

My fiancee used B&W's ESA guides to fill out her ESA50 form in great detail. Now she's had her brown envelope: she's been awarded ESA and placed in the support group without a medical. :woohoo:

What a relief.... cheers, guys. Buying the B&W sub is not only excellent value, it's good advice all in one place thus a boon for people like my fiancee who have health conditions that mean very limited energy/concentration. We cannot recommend these guides highly enough. Consider us lifetime subscribers, especially with my own migration & whatever happens with DLA changes to come - B&W helps provide some peace of mind.

Wishing the best to you all,
H.x :woohoo:
'That the birds of worry & care fly above your head, this you cannot change; that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent.' -Dihareb Tseiniaidd

Re:Fiancee ESA Result 9 years 10 months ago #83512

• bro58
Capten wrote:

Hi, guys.

Another big ****THANK YOU**** has to go out to the folks at B&W, the guides, and the kind people who volunteer their time to help us out on this website.

My fiancee used B&W's ESA guides to fill out her ESA50 form in great detail. Now she's had her brown envelope: she's been awarded ESA and placed in the support group without a medical. :woohoo:

What a relief.... cheers, guys. Buying the B&W sub is not only excellent value, it's good advice all in one place thus a boon for people like my fiancee who have health conditions that mean very limited energy/concentration. We cannot recommend these guides highly enough. Consider us lifetime subscribers, especially with my own migration & whatever happens with DLA changes to come - B&W helps provide some peace of mind.

Wishing the best to you all,
H.x :woohoo:

Hi C,

That is really good to hear. :)

Thank you for sharing it with all at B&W, and thank you very much for your positive comments.

bro58

Re:Fiancee ESA Result 9 years 10 months ago #83514

Cheers, bro... though I obviously need new glasses, so excited couldn't even type my own initial!!!!

Take care,
C.x
'That the birds of worry & care fly above your head, this you cannot change; that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent.' -Dihareb Tseiniaidd
Last edit: by .
  • Page:
Moderators: bro58GaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenPeteKatherine