× Members

Fiancee ESA Result

More
12 years 1 month ago #83493 by Capten
Fiancee ESA Result was created by Capten
Hi, guys.

Another big ****THANK YOU**** has to go out to the folks at B&W, the guides, and the kind people who volunteer their time to help us out on this website.

My fiancee used B&W's ESA guides to fill out her ESA50 form in great detail. Now she's had her brown envelope: she's been awarded ESA and placed in the support group without a medical. :woohoo:

What a relief.... cheers, guys. Buying the B&W sub is not only excellent value, it's good advice all in one place thus a boon for people like my fiancee who have health conditions that mean very limited energy/concentration. We cannot recommend these guides highly enough. Consider us lifetime subscribers, especially with my own migration & whatever happens with DLA changes to come - B&W helps provide some peace of mind.

Wishing the best to you all,
H.x :woohoo:

'That the birds of worry & care fly above your head, this you cannot change; that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent.' -Dihareb Tseiniaidd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 1 month ago #83512 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Fiancee ESA Result
Capten wrote:

Hi, guys.

Another big ****THANK YOU**** has to go out to the folks at B&W, the guides, and the kind people who volunteer their time to help us out on this website.

My fiancee used B&W's ESA guides to fill out her ESA50 form in great detail. Now she's had her brown envelope: she's been awarded ESA and placed in the support group without a medical. :woohoo:

What a relief.... cheers, guys. Buying the B&W sub is not only excellent value, it's good advice all in one place thus a boon for people like my fiancee who have health conditions that mean very limited energy/concentration. We cannot recommend these guides highly enough. Consider us lifetime subscribers, especially with my own migration & whatever happens with DLA changes to come - B&W helps provide some peace of mind.

Wishing the best to you all,
H.x :woohoo:

Hi C,

That is really good to hear. :)

Thank you for sharing it with all at B&W, and thank you very much for your positive comments.

bro58

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #83514 by Capten
Replied by Capten on topic Re:Fiancee ESA Result
Cheers, bro... though I obviously need new glasses, so excited couldn't even type my own initial!!!!

Take care,
C.x

'That the birds of worry & care fly above your head, this you cannot change; that they build nests in your hair, this you can prevent.' -Dihareb Tseiniaidd
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by .

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris