× Members

IB to ESA

More
12 years 4 weeks ago - 12 years 4 weeks ago #84987 by anniemae
IB to ESA was created by anniemae
Having waited 7 stressful months for a reply to my completion of the esa50 form to migrate from incapacity benefit to employment and support allowance I received a phone call today from dwp to inform me I have been placed in the support group with no medical they made their decision on how I completed the form and additional evidence from gp and my consultant. I cannot begin to describe the relief I feel at the moment. I joined benefit and works last year and cannot thank you enough for the invaluable support you give with your guides and advice long may you continue.
Last edit: 12 years 4 weeks ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #84988 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:IB to ESA
That is good news! Thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about the site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #85013 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:IB to ESA
Thats really good news Anniemae can i ask you did you have to have a medical, i am waiting to hear after sending in my ESA 50 2 weeks ago now , does anyone know if this the usual time span when being transfered from IB to Esa, i,m so stressed with the waiting game.

CV
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by slugsta.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #85014 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:IB to ESA
There is no 'usual time span'!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #85016 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:IB to ESA
Thanks mrs Hurtyback.

CV
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by slugsta.

• WENDY
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #85434 by WENDY
Replied by WENDY on topic Re: IB to ESA
Good news wish I had your luck I attended a medical and was awarded o points I have reapplied on the grounds of depression, arthritis, hips, knees and frozen shoulder and will need knee replacement and they are still sending me for a medical. Can anyone advise or help me
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris