× Members

IS to ESA Success!

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #87161 by anjak-j
IS to ESA Success! was created by anjak-j
I just wanted to say thanks for the helpful guides you offer. My changeover from IS to ESA recently came up and thanks to those guides and other advice - I have a friend that used to work at CAB - I was placed in the ESA Support Group and did not have to undergo a medical. As someone with multiple medical conditions, both physical and mental health related (in case people find it useful, I have Ehlers-Danlos - Hypermobility Type, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Disorder - Type II, PTSD, and Anxiety issues), and who has trouble with doctors I don't know, I'm really glad that the advice given allowed me to get past this relatively unscathed.

I hope that many more who still have this fight ahead can use this site to make the transition with ease. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 2 weeks ago #87181 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:IS to ESA Success!
anjak-j wrote:

I just wanted to say thanks for the helpful guides you offer. My changeover from IS to ESA recently came up and thanks to those guides and other advice - I have a friend that used to work at CAB - I was placed in the ESA Support Group and did not have to undergo a medical. As someone with multiple medical conditions, both physical and mental health related (in case people find it useful, I have Ehlers-Danlos - Hypermobility Type, Fibromyalgia, Bipolar Disorder - Type II, PTSD, and Anxiety issues), and who has trouble with doctors I don't know, I'm really glad that the advice given allowed me to get past this relatively unscathed.

I hope that many more who still have this fight ahead can use this site to make the transition with ease. :)

Well done and thanks for the feedback.

Pete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris