× Members

Many Thanks

More
11 years 9 months ago #87244 by dogandbone
Many Thanks was created by dogandbone
I would like to thank B&W site and forum,for the help and guidance given to me in order to establish my rightful claim to ESA and DLA. My award was ESA Support Group with Severe disability premium for 18 months. DLA awarded for 2 years LRM and MRC after appeal (did not attend)DWP changed the decision in my favour back dated 6 months.

I have to admit I am physically and mentaly exhausted with the fight,hopefully i can get on with looking after my health instead of worrying. To everyone going through the process dont give up they are YOUR entitlements. Thank you all once again the guides were priceless in my case.
Best wishes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #87248 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Many Thanks
That is good news! Thank you for letting us know, it does give hope when people hear about successful outcomes.

Thanks also for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 months ago #95480 by Kevin
Replied by Kevin on topic Re:Many Thanks
:) well done

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.