× Members

moved from wrag to support group!

• Tim
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #87584 by Tim
Replied by Tim on topic Re: moved from wrag to support group!
Hi Paul
What did you put in your appeal I was originally in SG but at the start of April moved to WRAG no explanation and ESA finished 30th April coincidence would you say It seems strange to me as In Jan I won an appeal at Tribunal Courts and was put in SG. Can you give any advice.
Tim
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #87588 by paul
Replied by paul on topic Re:moved from wrag to support group!
i just read all info on this site on how to appeal and wrote down the things wrong with me and how they affect me during the day and night. i also get hrm and hrc dla and pointed that out to them .Also since the last medical i had been diagnosed with a serious life long condition and was not going to get better! and that they had not taken it into account. I can only say use all the resources and read related posts of successful appeals

good luck! :cheer:

More
11 years 9 months ago #87611 by Feelinghopeless
Replied by Feelinghopeless on topic Re:moved from wrag to support group!
Hi there,

When I received a letter informing me that I had been moved from WRAG to support group, I phoned up the number on the top of the letter and asked if they could tell me how long the award was for. The person on the phone said 'the decision maker ha written on the computer a year at least.' So I am assuming that another brown envelope will appear on my doormat in September (a year after this decision).

I just needed to know so that I could relax for a for months :side:

Mel

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.