× Members

Successfully mirgrated from IB to ESA

• Aladinsane
  • Topic Author
11 years 8 months ago #89730 by Aladinsane
Successfully mirgrated from IB to ESA was created by Aladinsane
My wife recived the letter today, after an anxious three month wait, she has been migrated from ib to esa in the support group without a face to face assesment. I would like to thank the forum mod's and members for their support and the authors of the excellent b&w guides.

Aladinsane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #89735 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Successfully mirgrated from IB to ESA
AS

Terrific news, thanks for letting us know.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #89738 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic Re: Successfully mirgrated from IB to ESA
WELL DONE !
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by Gordon.

More
11 years 8 months ago #89743 by JK2500
Replied by JK2500 on topic Re:Successfully mirgrated from IB to ESA
After completing the ESA form and sending it off on 1st June, I had not heard anything from DWP as of last Saturday. Then I received a letter from HMRC in which was a P45 stating my benefit will cease on August 1st.2012!
I was shocked, as I had expected to be called for a face to face assessment and was dreading it. Just to be sent a P45 that stated benefits to cease worried me, so on Monday I rang DWP only to be told I had been placed in the Support Group. I have not received any letter from the DWP to verify this as of today.
Why did they send me a P45? does anyone know?
How long does it take for DWP to send confirmation of ESA status? :unsure:
If I have been succesfull, then it is down to this site, :) as I downloaded the form in Pdf form and used it rather than fill in the form in ink that they sent me. Much better, as you can type in much more info in the boxes than you can using a pen.
I suppose I will have to just sit and wait for DWP to write to me. :( Till then, fingers crossed.

This site is the best investment that I have ever made.

Thanks B&W :woohoo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cb

More
11 years 8 months ago #89748 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Successfully mirgrated from IB to ESA
JK

I am assuming that you were transferred from another benefit, possibly IB.

With regard the P45, see

I have received a P45

You should receive official notification of the result within two weeks of it being made, given that you have already received a P45, I would have expected you to already have received it, so you may want to chase the DWP regarding this.

Finally, a tentative congratulations :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 8 months ago #89754 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:Successfully mirgrated from IB to ESA
Well done, great news.

CV

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.