× Members

WRAG for 12 months

More
11 years 8 months ago #90992 by Jazziesgirl
WRAG for 12 months was created by Jazziesgirl
I just want you to know that I have been put into the WRAG for 12 months. The help and advice from this site has been incalculable. Not only did I make sense of the questionairres and put all the relevant details necessary as advised (I sent at least 14 additional pages) but at the medical I was able to tell the examiner, who actually was quite a nice woman, exactly how my disability (ME/CFS and IBS) affected me. Because I understood from this site what exactly the questions were designed to measure, I could give accurate answers and therefore give an accurate picture of how the illness cripples me.

Had I needed to go to appeal, I knew I had the back-up knowledge from this site to inform me, and knowing that the answers I need here are readily available, it took the fear and anxiety down to manageable levels.

So don't panic - follow the advice, keep records and remember - the appeal panel will hear you if all else fails. Thank you, B&W - the site has saved me from overwhelming levels of stress and aggravation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #90996 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:WRAG for 12 months
That is great news! Thank you for letting us know, and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris