× Members

appeal

More
11 years 7 months ago #92292 by Brian
appeal was created by Brian
i had an atos medical 22nd june.icalled dwp in aug and was told i have been put in wrag.still had no written proof of this .when this does arrive will i be able to appeal to go into support group or will i be told im to late to appeal/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #92297 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:appeal
Brian wrote:

i had an atos medical 22nd june.icalled dwp in aug and was told i have been put in wrag.still had no written proof of this .when this does arrive will i be able to appeal to go into support group or will i be told im to late to appeal/

You are entitled to written notice of the Decision.

I would contact the DWP and explain that you have not received a Decision letter, I would also ask for the date of the Decision, this will allow you to complete a GL24 Appeal form.

When you appeal, I would include a covering letter explaining that you have not received or that the Decision letter was late, preventing your making an appeal.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris