× Members

Thank you

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #92299 by anne
Thank you was created by anne
I wish to thank B & W so very much. I have transferred from IB to ESA suport Group without a medical. Using the advice provided here, telling it as it is and providing as much supporting evidence as I was able ( from consultants, carers, OT, physio). I asked for a "Statement of Reasons" which was not very informative. I rang DWP (Job Centre +) and was informed that my award was for 3 years, which I understand is the maximun.

I intend to leave it there. Whilst I am curious to know on what basis I have been placed in the support group, I rather feel that it is best to not "rock the boat" Who knows what will happen in 3 years time?

The whole process took 2 months. The form is daunting , but with the advice given by B & W, it is manageable - best done in stages , not in a rush. Do not be afraid to include as many extra pages as you feel that you need to explain your situation extra pages ( with name and NINO clearly written), or to repeat yourself as often as you think necessary.

Once again, many thanks
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Hardyards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #92302 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re: Thank you
Well done

CV
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by Hardyards.

• Hardyards
11 years 7 months ago #92303 by Hardyards
Replied by Hardyards on topic Re:Thank you
Good news, Anne - and thank you for your kind words about the B & W website :)

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris