× Members

Still haven't received my atos medical report

• sandra
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #92352 by sandra
I sent my appeal papers in by recorded delivery 16th August and asked for a list of things including the medical report fom Atos. I phoned today andwastold it will take months before they even look at anything. Is this right

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #92356 by slugsta
There should be no reason why you have not received a copy of your ESA85/85a (depending on whether or not you had a face-to-face assessment). However, DWP are generally drowning under the volume of work and everything is taking longer than it should. In my own case, I submitted my appeal in mid-April and am still awaiting the result of my initial reconsideration :(

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• sandra
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #92358 by sandra
Yes i did have a face to face assesment and found me fit for work and i am left totally baffled by the decision as i have been medically retired from work and my condition has deteriated and i have had mri scans to verifi it

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris