× Members

support group

More
11 years 7 months ago #93265 by brian mulhern
Replied by brian mulhern on topic Re:support group
Just received letter putting me in support group it has taken me almost twelve months to get this decision and two requests for a redecision or a full open appeal before a trib which eventually they made their decision before this step. Originally I went from six points to fifteen now support group.But as usual their is a sting in the tail i now have to attend a further WCA as part of their decision. :huh: This is typical of N.Ireland but thanks to B&W have read alot of threads that kept me going over the last year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #93269 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:support group
brianm wrote:

Just received letter putting me in support group it has taken me almost twelve months to get this decision and two requests for a redecision or a full open appeal before a trib which eventually they made their decision before this step. Originally I went from six points to fifteen now support group.But as usual their is a sting in the tail i now have to attend a further WCA as part of their decision. :huh: This is typical of N.Ireland but thanks to B&W have read alot of threads that kept me going over the last year.

Congratulations on the award and your comments on B&W.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris