× Members

IB to ESA

More
11 years 6 months ago #93614 by simon
IB to ESA was created by simon
To you all on here a very big thank you for the support and infor on this outstanding site. I moved from IB to ESA with out medical to support group. You give hope to people like me so a big thankyou : :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93615 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:IB to ESA
That is great news! Thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 6 months ago #93617 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:IB to ESA
simon wrote:

To you all on here a very big thank you for the support and infor on this outstanding site. I moved from IB to ESA with out medical to support group. You give hope to people like me so a big thankyou : :)

Hi S,

I'm really pleased for you !!! :cheer:

Thank you for posting to let us all know, and thanks also for your kind comments.

You don't say how long the recommended length of the award is before re-assessment.

If you wish to know this, you should request your ESA85A Medical Report, which can be done by ringing the Benefits Office address on your ESA SG Award letter. :)

bro58

More
11 years 6 months ago #93621 by simon
Replied by simon on topic Re:IB to ESA
Three years from August 2012 to 1215

• bro58
11 years 6 months ago #93624 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:IB to ESA
simon wrote:

Three years from August 2012 to 1215

That's even better news S,

3 years is the maximum award that we are aware of, well done!!!

Hopefully, you can relax for a lengthy period now, and concentrate on dealing with your limitations. :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris