× Members

OMG I WON MY DLA APPEAL

• Trundles
  • Topic Author
11 years 6 months ago #93944 by Trundles
OMG I WON MY DLA APPEAL was created by Trundles
Dear All,

Just to let you all know that I won my appeal for dla on monday. Despite being let down by the C.A.B. i had some great help from a friend who managed to get a very good 2 page argument put together. High rate mobility and back to middle rate care. The panel were very nice it was no way as scary as i thought it was going to be. I cant stress enough the importance of putting a really good reason for you disagreeing with what the DWP report said. My friend and I spent hours going through the Atos medical and pointed out numerious mistakes/under reporting of difficultys and generally not answering the questions that he was supposed to. I think this went a great way to gaining the decision. was only asked a few questions about 10mins in totall. so if you are going to tribunal please prepare well.

Thanks to everyone who supported and gave advise. There is no way that I would have had a clue how to present this without the help of this site. Best wishes to everyone who is still going through this process. Please dont give up, I nearly did even on the morning of the appeal but I am so glad I did not. Be strong and thanks again to you all xxx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #93945 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:OMG I WON MY DLA APPEAL
That is great news, thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 6 months ago #93946 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:OMG I WON MY DLA APPEAL
Well done T, :cheer:

I remember your post from last week, regarding being let down by CAB, here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=93740#93740

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris