× Members

ATOS ESA medical unattending form

More
11 years 4 months ago #97510 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic ATOS ESA medical unattending form
This has been a real nightmare for you, I am so glad that it seems to be sorted now :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SoulMan
  • Topic Author
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #97669 by SoulMan
Replied by SoulMan on topic ATOS ESA medical unattending form
This gets stranger

Today i received a letter stating i have been placed in the work related activity group from the 15th January, i rang them up to double check and they said i have been put in the wrag for 12 months.

Im slightly confused about that as i was expecting them to say you have to attend another medical. the only thing i can think of is the the decision maker has looked at the extra evidence i sent in a few months ago and decided that was enough.

I am however still considering appealing as i believe i should be in the support group. I need to have a think about appealing though.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #97673 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ATOS ESA medical unattending form

SoulMan wrote: This gets stranger

Today i received a letter stating i have been placed in the work related activity group from the 15th January, i rang them up to double check and they said i have been put in the wrag for 12 months.

Im slightly confused about that as i was expecting them to say you have to attend another medical. the only thing i can think of is the the decision maker has looked at the extra evidence i sent in a few months ago and decided that was enough.

I am however still considering appealing as i believe i should be in the support group. I need to have a think about appealing though.

Hi SM,

I have seen similar scenarios where there has been some dispute regarding whether a claimant should attend a face to face assessment,or have a Home Assessment, only to then receive notification that they have been placed into The WRAG without a face to face.

There should still be an ESA85A medical report, if you wish to request a copy, and there should be an LT54.

The above can be requested over the phone, we advise to back this up in writing, see :

ESA Forms

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

See also : 12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

Remember that you only have one month from the date of the WRAG award letter to appeal (if you decide to ) :

Appeals FAQ’s

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris