× Members

letter

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98929 by millymoo
letter was created by millymoo
Hi all received letter last week stating they have looked at their decision again and as a result you have been awarded support component , so i took it that on reconsideration i have been moved to support group ? sat received another letter which i think is a computer generated letter saying how much i will get from april 8th but it says im in the wrag group the letters are from two different offices but dated the same day im sooo confused any one have any ideas what is going on or have i made a mistake in thinking i have been put in support group because it doesnt actually say support group only support conponent.
regards millymoo
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98930 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic letter

millymoo wrote: Hi all received letter last week stating they have looked at their decision again and as a result you have been awarded support component , so i took it that on reconsideration i have been moved to support group ? sat received another letter which i think is a computer generated letter saying how much i will get from april 8th but it says im in the wrag group the letters are from two different offices but dated the same day im sooo confused any one have any ideas what is going on or have i made a mistake in thinking i have been put in support group because it doesnt actually say support group only support conponent.
regards millymoo

Hi mm,

It does seem positive, that you have a letter stating that you will be paid "The Support Component", as the only possible scenario for that, is being placed into The SG. :)

This second letter sounds like a standard letter informing you of the annual increase in benefits from April 2013.

It is highly possible that the department issuing this 2nd letter has not been informed that you have been placed into the SG at reconsideration.

You need to contact one or both of the sources of the letter/s to gain confirmation.

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98936 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic letter
thanks for your reply bro 58 that clarifies it a little for me regarding support component as you say i will have to phone them .
regards millymoo.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #98937 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic letter

millymoo wrote: thanks for your reply bro 58 that clarifies it a little for me regarding support component as you say i will have to phone them .
regards millymoo.

Hi mm,

It may also help if you send a copy of the 1st letter mentioning The Support Component, to the address of the Benefits Office on the 2nd letter, asking them to re-issue a breakdown of your benefit payments, taking into account your award of SG at reconsideration.

See : Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

More
11 years 2 months ago #98940 by Pipp
Replied by Pipp on topic letter
I had exactly the same thing happen to me a couple of weeks ago, and I am waiting for clarification. I sent a letter a week ago asking for details, and told them I wished to continue appeal if the second letter stating WRAG payments was correct. I wait with eager anticipation their latest missive.

The confusion never ends.

More
11 years 2 months ago #99006 by millymoo
Replied by millymoo on topic letter
hi pc thanks for your reply as you say the confusion never ends it is so stressfull hope you get some good news soon i think i will have to do the same eg sent letters again it never ends
millymoo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pipp

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.