× Members

obtaining copies of DWP decision paperwork

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #98960 by cazcomps
I have downloaded the 'Request for personal information' form to get copies of the paperwork the DWP Decision Maker has for my ESA claim (ESA85/ESA85A).

One of the sections says 'Please list the names and addresses of DWP offices which may have your records'. How do I work out which office(s) this is likely to be? I sent my forms back to the ATOS centre in Birmingham, and the Decision Notice Letter is from a Jobcentre in Birmingham.

Should I just put the Birmingham Jobcentre address or are DM's for ESA based at a separate centre?

Thanks for any info.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #98970 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic obtaining copies of DWP decision paperwork

Carolyn wrote: I have downloaded the 'Request for personal information' form to get copies of the paperwork the DWP Decision Maker has for my ESA claim (ESA85/ESA85A).

One of the sections says 'Please list the names and addresses of DWP offices which may have your records'. How do I work out which office(s) this is likely to be? I sent my forms back to the ATOS centre in Birmingham, and the Decision Notice Letter is from a Jobcentre in Birmingham.

Should I just put the Birmingham Jobcentre address or are DM's for ESA based at a separate centre?

Thanks for any info.

The Birmingham address you send information to is a maildrop, that then distributes the post to individual offices, so be careful to use the JC+ address not the one you send information to.

It is possible for another office to have dealt with your claim, but I would expect all of your records to be in one place.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #98972 by cazcomps
Replied by cazcomps on topic obtaining copies of DWP decision paperwork
That's lovely, thank you very much.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by . Reason: Tick

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris