× Members

in a pickle with dates

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #98971 by petrocelli
in a pickle with dates was created by petrocelli
Hi
I succeeded in my appeal placing me in SG in Nov 12. My migration date from IB to ESA was 23 March 2012.
Paperwork supplying decision of SG reads: As a consequence, I have revised the decision
dated 16/02/2012 and, as a result claimant has limited capability for work-related activity and
will now be placed in the SG.
Claimant's existing award(s) will be converted to an award of ESA from and including
9/3/2012.
When I was waiting for appeal to come through and on enquiring re: 365 day deadline eg; on what date would my money stop? The reply was 7/2/2012.
Am told I shall be referred again for WCA in 2years.
MY QUERY'S RE: WHAT DATE DO I NOTE AS BEING MY RENEWAL DATE? (For want of a better phrase)...............................................first ESA50 arived mid December 2011.!

Many thanks
P.
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 3 months ago #98978 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic in a pickle with dates
As you say, there are a lot of dates there with no 2 the same! I would tend to work on the date the tribunal gave, ie 09/03/2012. However, don't forget that ESA is actually an open-ended award and any reassessment date is nothing more than a guideline anyway.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 3 months ago - 11 years 3 months ago #98986 by petrocelli
Replied by petrocelli on topic in a pickle with dates
Thanks Mrs H. Always a huge help to have another perspective, especially a more experienced one when it comes to DWP conflicting paperwork................heaven only knows
where half of us would be if it wasn't for the B&W FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edit: 11 years 3 months ago by . Reason: B&W

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris