× Members

WRAG to SUPPORT GROUP

More
11 years 2 months ago - 11 years 2 months ago #100525 by Kummerzz
WRAG to SUPPORT GROUP was created by Kummerzz
Hi Members

After 13 months stress going through the stages of ESA50 form filling, CWA medical - recorded of course, reconsideration - 8 weeks wait, GL24 Appeal form and submission and another reconsideration,
and the week I was expected to be given my appeal hearing date the DWP wrote to say that they had looked at my claim again following a recent change and I have been placed in the support group.
No other explanation
I am so so so very happy. :) :) :)
Thanks to the support of the forum and the B&W guides - what a wonderful site this is!!! :)

B
Last edit: 11 years 2 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 months ago #100528 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic WRAG to SUPPORT GROUP

Boscozz wrote: Hi Members

After 13 months stress going through the stages of ESA50 form filling, CWA medical - recorded of course, reconsideration - 8 weeks wait, GL24 Appeal form and submission and another reconsideration,
and the week I was expected to be given my appeal hearing date the DWP wrote to say that they had looked at my claim again following a recent change and I have been placed in the support group.
No other explanation
I am so so so very happy. :) :) :)
Thanks to the support of the forum and the B&W guides - what a wonderful site this is!!! :)

B

Hi B,

That is great news !!!! well done :woohoo:

Thanks for letting us all know, positive feedback can only help to encourage other members.

Thank you for your kind comments about our site as well. :)

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris