× Members

Advice about Severe Disability Premium

More
11 years 1 month ago - 11 years 1 month ago #101253 by Andy
Hi

I am after some advice regarding the Severe Disability Premium. I applied for it in December, as I qualify for it and completed the form and sent it off.

I then had a letter saying that I had to send my tenancy agreement, as I am a joint tenant, which I understand they would have to see, in order for me to be deemed 'living alone' and that was in January.

At the start of February, I have contacted the office I sent the tenancy agreement to, but they replied that they had forwrded it onto another office for a DM to look at and gave me no cntact details for the DM's office.

It is now mid March and it is now getting rediculous? Are there any e-mail addresses that you know of, that I can raise my concens or complaints to? and what (if anything) is my best plan of action.

Many thanks in advance
Last edit: 11 years 1 month ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 1 month ago #101258 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Advice about Severe Disability Premium

Andy wrote: Hi

I am after some advice regarding the Severe Disability Premium. I applied for it in December, as I qualify for it and completed the form and sent it off.

I then had a letter saying that I had to send my tenancy agreement, as I am a joint tenant, which I understand they would have to see, in order for me to be deemed 'living alone' and that was in January.

At the start of February, I have contacted the office I sent the tenancy agreement to, but they replied that they had forwrded it onto another office for a DM to look at and gave me no cntact details for the DM's office.

It is now mid March and it is now getting rediculous? Are there any e-mail addresses that you know of, that I can raise my concens or complaints to? and what (if anything) is my best plan of action.

Many thanks in advance

Hi A,

The DWP do not provide e-mail contact addresses.

You could try ringing the number on any letters that you have from your DWP Benefits Office.

Besides that, you could complain in writing :

Complaining to The DWP

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris