× Members

ESA WRAG appeal - HELP!

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102547 by soozeequeue
ESA WRAG appeal - HELP! was created by soozeequeue
I went to my appeal last week and it was adjourned as they wanted to apply to my GP for my medical files. I transferred from IB to ESA and it happened in June last year, however the Tribunal want my medical files from 2011 to date. Is this normal? Im feeling paranoid....

Im seriously considering dropping the Tribunal altogether as I have another questionnaire to fill in and Im hoping I will get into the support group with recent evidence (which was submitted to Tribunal) but I dont know how to go about cancelling it.

Advice will be gratefully received.
Last edit: 11 years 2 weeks ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
11 years 2 weeks ago #102549 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA WRAG appeal - HELP!
Hi,

If your forum username is also your e-mail, I would strongly advise you to change it ASAP. You can do this by following the instructions on this FAQ :

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

The forum can be read by anybody, therefore, if you do not change it, you are leaving yourself open to Spam, and Trolling.

It is quite common for The Tribunal to request medical records, and then adjourn the hearing.

You don't state which decision you were appealing, but depending on whether it was fit for work, or WRAG, there are possible implications in cancelling your appeal.

Can you provide further information, as to what you were appealing.

bro58

• bro58
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102553 by bro58
Sorry,

I have just noticed the title of your post :silly:

As it was WRAG, if you are successful in your appeal, in being placed into the SG, then it will be backdated to the time of the adverse decision. Therefore, it will be as if you have never been in the WRAG.

As it seems that you have been transferred from IB, I am assuming that you are entitled to CB ESA only. Therefore you would only be entitled to 365 days payment of CB ESA in The WRAG. So if you cancel your appeal, or are unsuccessful, you will only be entitled to the 365 days once.

You will then only be entitled to payment of ESA if either you are placed into The SG, at this or some other reassessment/review in the future, or you can qualify for payment of IR ESA.

bro58

More
11 years 2 weeks ago - 11 years 2 weeks ago #102554 by soozeequeue
Replied by soozeequeue on topic ESA WRAG appeal - HELP!
Hi,
I was appealing to go from the WRAG into the support group.
Ive asked for my username to be changed, so thanks for that.

Soozeequeue

• bro58
11 years 2 weeks ago #102555 by bro58
See my previous post, which must have crossed yours. :)

bro58

More
11 years 2 weeks ago #102559 by soozeequeue
Replied by soozeequeue on topic ESA WRAG appeal - HELP!
Ah yes, thanks for that. I shall withdraw and let my sanity prevail. Hopefully upon my new questionnaire, so will theres!

I am eligible for ESA IR so I am not worried in that respect.
Much appreciated.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.