× Members

dla appeal

More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #104081 by gary
dla appeal was created by gary
I Received my S.O.R and managed to find errors in law which the judge agreed to.

So I will be going to a new appeal.

While I applied for the S.O.R I had submitted a new application which is still active and the DWP have requested a report from my GP.

Things look like they are going to be busy.

Does any one know if I can request a copy of the new GP report direct from my doctor?
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 5 days ago #104085 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic dla appeal

gary wrote: Does any one know if I can request a copy of the new GP report direct from my doctor?

You can always ask. However, the GP might take the stance that this has been requested, and paid for, by the DWP so you are not entitled to see it. On the other hand, GPs often provide reports that are requested and paid for by insurance companies and the patient is able to request to see these... I think you will just have to 'suck it and see'.

Good luck with the appeal and the new application :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: gary

• bro58
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #104091 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic dla appeal
Hi G,

As MHB says, you could ask your G.P. However, if The DWP intend to use this new report in evidence, you are entitled to be copied in on all such evidence.

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by bro58.

More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 4 days ago #104103 by gary
Replied by gary on topic dla appeal

bro58 wrote: Hi G,

As MHB says, you could ask your G.P. However, if The DWP intend to use this new report in evidence, you are entitled to be copied in on all such evidence.

bro58

it was requsted for more information by the DWP, so I would think they are possibly looking for some sort of evidence.
Last edit: 11 years 4 days ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 4 days ago - 11 years 4 days ago #104105 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic dla appeal

gary wrote:

bro58 wrote: Hi G,

bro58

it was requsted for more information by the DWP, so I would think they are possibly looking for some sort of evidence.

Hi G,

It will probably be a DLA GPFR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/dla-aa-1pp-factual.pdf

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/dla-aa-6pp-factual.pdf

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/medical-reports-completion.pdf

It is not entirely clear whether the DWP have requested this as a result of your fresh live claim for DLA, or your current ongoing DLA appeal's process.

You may wish to make inquiries.

Either way, you will be entitled to copy of it, and any other evidence.

bro58

More
11 years 4 days ago - 11 years 4 days ago #104107 by gary
Replied by gary on topic dla appeal
sorry bro58, it is for my new claim they requested it.
It will be a GPFR form I believe.

So it may be ok for me to requst this from my health centre as I may want to use it also

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris