× Members

A HUGE THANK YOU!

More
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #105321 by jillayamonte
A HUGE THANK YOU! was created by jillayamonte
I had my appeal last week & WON! Been placed in the support group.The Judge & the Doctor were really nice and very caring, so althought the whole experience was very traumatic for me they did do there upmost to help, by saying things like, we are going to give you a rest now and let your huband speak for you! I don't think I cold have gone thhrough with the whole process if it hadn't of been for your advice & support. So from the bottom of my heart thank you toyou all at B&W . halfpotscreamer xxx
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #105323 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A HUGE THANK YOU!

halfpotscreamer wrote: I had my appeal last week & WON! Been placed in the support group.The Judge & the Doctor were really nice and very caring, so althought the whole experience was very traumatic for me they did do there upmost to help, by saying things like, we are going to give you a rest now and let your huband speak for you! I don't think I cold have gone thhrough with the whole process if it hadn't of been for your advice & support. So from the bottom of my heart thank you toyou all at B&W . halfpotscreamer xxx

Many congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments about B&W.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 10 months ago #105325 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic A HUGE THANK YOU!
I am very pleased to hear that you got the award you deserve - and also that you were treated well by the tribunal panel.

Thank you for letting us know, it really does give our members hope when we hear of favourable outcomes :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• spreadmeercat
10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #112379 by spreadmeercat
Replied by spreadmeercat on topic A HUGE THANK YOU!
Hi, glad to hear you won. I have got an ESA appeal next week and wonder if you could offer me some advice. I was awarded 0 points that I totally disagree with.

Kind Regards

Marlene
Last edit: 10 years 5 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 5 months ago #112381 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic A HUGE THANK YOU!

spreadmeercat wrote: Hi, glad to hear you won. I have got an ESA appeal next week and wonder if you could offer me some advice. I was awarded 0 points that I totally disagree with.

Kind Regards

Marlene

I appreciate how worried you are about your up and coming Tribunal, but other forum members will at best only be able to explain their personal circumstances, these may not apply to you, also this topic is now over 4 months old!

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.