× Members

migrated from IB to ESA with no medical

• constantlydizzy
  • Topic Author
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106666 by constantlydizzy
migrated from IB to ESA with no medical was created by constantlydizzy
Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone who contributes to this site!!

I have just received notification today that I have successfully migrated from IB to ESA without having to have a medical :) I have also been placed in the Support Group.

I followed all the guidance given for completing my forms (I was getting In a bit of a state worrying about the prospect of medicals and losing my benefits) Now I can relax again and just concentrate on my health issues instead.

I'm unsure how long they will leave me alone for ? It does not say on the letter (I had brain surgery in 2007, suffered a stroke during the surgery and have very poor mobility & balance issues....I have also been recently diagnosed with Lupus which is causing some severe problems at the moment :( )

I feel I may sleep a little easier tonight thanks to the brilliant people on this site!
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106667 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic migrated from IB to ESA with no medical

constantlydizzy wrote: Just wanted to say a massive thankyou to everyone who contributes to this site!!

I have just received notification today that I have successfully migrated from IB to ESA without having to have a medical :) I have also been placed in the Support Group.

I followed all the guidance given for completing my forms (I was getting In a bit of a state worrying about the prospect of medicals and losing my benefits) Now I can relax again and just concentrate on my health issues instead.

I'm unsure how long they will leave me alone for ? It does not say on the letter (I had brain surgery in 2007, suffered a stroke during the surgery and have very poor mobility & balance issues....I have also been recently diagnosed with Lupus which is causing some severe problems at the moment :( )

I feel I may sleep a little easier tonight thanks to the brilliant people on this site!

Hi cd,

That is really good news !!!! :cheer:

Thank you for letting us know, and thanks for the positive comments regarding B&W.

The prognosis of the SG award will not be on the decision notice letter.

You can ring the DWP to find this out, they may have the prognosis on-screen.

If you wish written confirmation, you can request this by issuing a SAR :

SAR Form Download

From this page :

DWP Data Protection Policy

There will definitely be an ESA85A and an LT54, see :

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris