× Members

Success

• Kirky63
  • Topic Author
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #108540 by Kirky63
Success was created by Kirky63
:cheer:
Today I have been to my husbands tribunal today to offer support, (appealing against being in WRAG), we walked in and were told nearly before we sat down that the appeal had been allowed. We are over the moon. This has been ongoing since Oct 2011, in fact the next ESA50 has arrived. The judge stated that she was going to suggest that my husband is not reassessed. He is due to receive his state pension in Dec 2013 and she deems this to be a waste of public money.
Can I say a big thank you we went in there today as prepared as we could be with the help of your guides etc.
If you are going through the same thing never give up this has taken us nearly two years, many sleepless nights, lots of incorrect info pased from the DWP and my husband feeling thoroughly worthless since his benefit stopped in April 2012. Seeing me go out to work every day and him staying at home getting more and more depressed and frustrated. Well all comes right in the end for us.
Thank you once again.
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 7 months ago #108542 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Success

Kirky63 wrote: :cheer:
Today I have been to my husbands tribunal today to offer support, (appealing against being in WRAG), we walked in and were told nearly before we sat down that the appeal had been allowed. We are over the moon. This has been ongoing since Oct 2011, in fact the next ESA50 has arrived. The judge stated that she was going to suggest that my husband is not reassessed. He is due to receive his state pension in Dec 2013 and she deems this to be a waste of public money.
Can I say a big thank you we went in there today as prepared as we could be with the help of your guides etc.
If you are going through the same thing never give up this has taken us nearly two years, many sleepless nights, lots of incorrect info pased from the DWP and my husband feeling thoroughly worthless since his benefit stopped in April 2012. Seeing me go out to work every day and him staying at home getting more and more depressed and frustrated. Well all comes right in the end for us.
Thank you once again.

Hi K63,

Congratulations on winning your husband's appeal !!! :cheer:

This SG award will be backdated to the time of the adverse WRAG decision that you appealed.

Has your husband had to fill in another ESA50 and gone through another assessment since the time of the adverse WRAG award, or has the ESA50 that you speak of arrived recently ?

Once you receive the decision notice through the post, (if you haven't already got it) you can send a copy to The DWP Benefits Office dealing with his ESA. This may help to speed up the updating of his file.

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 7 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.