× Members

ESA SUPPORT GROUP NEW CLAIM FOR PIP

• Jacksprat
  • Topic Author
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #108834 by Jacksprat
ESA SUPPORT GROUP NEW CLAIM FOR PIP was created by Jacksprat
Hi, Many thanks to B and W, i have successfully had the decision for ESA over turned :silly: , the tribunal awarded me 24 Points from the inital 9 Points putting me into the support group, i was in shock and its taken a few days for it to finally sink in :woohoo: .

Now however, i am going to apply for P.I.P as the doctor at the tribunal said in her opinion i should be intitled, so once again i call upon the expert knowledge of B & W, already finding much useful information, but wonder if anyone knows if i can include the letter from the tribunal with the decision or if it would help to do so.

Yours Over Joyed :laugh:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #108839 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA SUPPORT GROUP NEW CLAIM FOR PIP

Jacksprat wrote: Hi, Many thanks to B and W, i have successfully had the decision for ESA over turned :silly: , the tribunal awarded me 24 Points from the inital 9 Points putting me into the support group, i was in shock and its taken a few days for it to finally sink in :woohoo: .

Now however, i am going to apply for P.I.P as the doctor at the tribunal said in her opinion i should be intitled, so once again i call upon the expert knowledge of B & W, already finding much useful information, but wonder if anyone knows if i can include the letter from the tribunal with the decision or if it would help to do so.

Yours Over Joyed :laugh:

A tentative congratulations.

I am hoping that it is simply a case of your not posting the necessary information, but 24 points does not place you in the Support Group, you need to have met one of the descriptors in Schedule 3 or Regulation 35. See

Qualifying for the Support Group

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris