× Members

ESA

More
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #109021 by Fran
ESA was created by Fran
I have been transferred from incapacity benefit to employment support allowance, but have only been given this from 13/08/13 until 25/11/13, my retirement date is the 6/11/14. Does any one know what happens between the two dates.
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #109024 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA

Fran wrote: I have been transferred from incapacity benefit to employment support allowance, but have only been given this from 13/08/13 until 25/11/13, my retirement date is the 6/11/14. Does any one know what happens between the two dates.

Congratulations on being successfully transferred.

The date in November is a DWP administration date and does not reflect when you will next be re-assessed except by coincidence.

You can find out your re-assessment date by contacting the DWP by phone, or failing that, by requesting the ESA85 medical report if you had a face to face assessment, or the ESA85A if you did not, the prognosis is usually used to set the date.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris