× Members

Zero Points To Support Group On Appeal

More
10 years 8 months ago - 10 years 8 months ago #109241 by YoursTruly
Zero Points To Support Group On Appeal was created by YoursTruly
Hello all,
I had my ESA tribunal, yesterday, after 13 months. I am happy to say that I have been placed in the Support Group.

When I left the room, I did not think that I had won, but I had. 18 months of stress and worry finally over and done with.

I have M.E., and it left me exhausted and aching. I ended up in bed for the rest of the day, hence my posting the result today, and not yesterday.

That makes the appeal score 0-1; unfortunately, I lost my DLA appeal 3 weeks ago.

I want to thank all the moderators for their patient answering of my many questions. I also want to thank the forum members for their support.

YT
Last edit: 10 years 8 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 8 months ago #109248 by

YoursTruly wrote: Hello all,
I had my ESA tribunal, yesterday, after 13 months. I am happy to say that I have been placed in the Support Group.

When I left the room, I did not think that I had won, but I had. 18 months of stress and worry finally over and done with.

I have M.E., and it left me exhausted and aching. I ended up in bed for the rest of the day, hence my posting the result today, and not yesterday.

That makes the appeal score 0-1; unfortunately, I lost my DLA appeal 3 weeks ago.

I want to thank all the moderators for their patient answering of my many questions. I also want to thank the forum members for their support.

YT

Hi YT,

Well done on winning your appeal to be placed into The SG !!!! :cheer:

0 points to SG is some going !!!!

This SG decision will now be back dated to the time of the 0 points decision, so any back pay owed should be payable from then.

It may speed thing up if you send a copy of the tribunal's decision notice to the Benefits Office dealing with your ESA. :

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

Your kind comments are appreciated by all at B&W. :)

bro58

More
7 years 8 months ago #167676 by Leigh2512
Replied by Leigh2512 on topic Zero Points To Support Group On Appeal
Hi All

I had ESA appeal heard on Friday and went from 6 points to 33!! I was disallowed in April soI have not had to wait as long as many people have.

I used the guidance on this site and wrote a long appeal letter. As recommended I asked to attend the hearing in person.

I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and COPD but the nurse at the original medical misrepresented what I said when writing her report!

I am now waiting for DWP to pay the arrears they owe as I am now in the support group.

Thanks for the help the subscription was money well spent :)

Leigh

More
7 years 8 months ago - 7 years 8 months ago #167677 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Zero Points To Support Group On Appeal
That's great news! Thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 7 years 8 months ago by slugsta.

More
7 years 8 months ago #167716 by kayk
Replied by kayk on topic Zero Points To Support Group On Appeal
well done i have the same so fingers crossed mine has just gone in

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris