× Members

PIP number four

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111585 by jdnw27370
PIP number four was created by jdnw27370
I'm due to attend another PIP (no 4) this time after three cancellations this has put a terrible strain on both my family and myself. I just want it to be over with now so we can see were we all stand, I was wondering after reading a few posts about DLA/PIP if you are assessed as being in receipt of DLA indefinitely you will not have to attend a PIP medical until 2015,but here I'm being dragged in two years early do you have any thoughts about this as I'm a bit confused.
Thank you.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #111592 by rog747
Replied by rog747 on topic PIP number four
that's weird, i thought all indef award claimants on both the high rates of care and mob were being left alone until at least 2015...

i assume you are on both at the highest rate?
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdnw27370

More
10 years 6 months ago #111598 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP number four

John wrote: I'm due to attend another PIP (no 4) this time after three cancellations this has put a terrible strain on both my family and myself. I just want it to be over with now so we can see were we all stand, I was wondering after reading a few posts about DLA/PIP if you are assessed as being in receipt of DLA indefinitely you will not have to attend a PIP medical until 2015,but here I'm being dragged in two years early do you have any thoughts about this as I'm a bit confused.
Thank you.

The DWP are only processing new claims for PIP, nobody currently in receipt of DLA can apply for PIP or be transferred to PIP until 28 October, providing there is no Change of Circumstances in the interim, nobody with a an indefinite award should be transferred to PIP until 2015.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jdnw27370

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111603 by jdnw27370
Replied by jdnw27370 on topic PIP number four
Yes I do get both and I also have the original letter confirming my indefinite status I'm now even more confused as to what I should do next
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #111605 by jdnw27370
Replied by jdnw27370 on topic PIP number four
Could you please advise me on what action I should take
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by . Reason: Tick.

More
10 years 6 months ago #111609 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP number four

John wrote: Yes I do get both and I also have the original letter confirming my indefinite status I'm now even more confused as to what I should do next

On what basis was the PIP form sent to you, I am assuming that you did not request one.

I would contact the DWP office that issued the PIP claim form and explain your circumstances, just to re-iterate, legally you cannot be transferred if you are currently in receipt of DLA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.