× Members

esa support for 2 years after 3months wait

• frogger
  • Topic Author
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112533 by frogger
to like to say thank you ..couldn't have done it without the advice and knowledge from the forum . I have just had a esa72 form come this morning after waiting since 18 July for a review ...I can now get a good night sleep without it hanging around in my head .........thank you again to the people of this forum who goes out of there way and makes our life's a lot easier...........thanks again
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #112538 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic esa support for 2 years after 3months wait
That is very good news! Thank you for letting us know and for your kind words about B+W :) If you wish to find out more about how the decision is made, you can contact DWP and ask for the ESA85 (if you had a face2face assessment) or ESA85a (if there was no face2face) or you can make a Subject Access Request for all the paperwork associated with your claim. Many people like to have this for referrence when their reassessment comes round.

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

Subject Access Request

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by slugsta. Reason: added link

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris