× Members

Providing Evidence for Cognitive Problems

More
10 years 6 months ago #112552 by pamw
I am concerned about the proof I can give for my daughters Cognitive problems when her time comes for her assessment. What is the best way to give this evidence. I will struggle to explain it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
10 years 6 months ago #112553 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Providing Evidence for Cognitive Problems
Have you tried looking for cognitive problems in the DWP's A-Z of Medical Conditions

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 6 months ago #112565 by pamw
No I haven't thank you I will have a look. The physical difficulties are easy enough especially with your tips. The cognitive however is much more complex.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris