× Members

IB to Support Group of ESA without a medical

More
10 years 6 months ago #112822 by Heffy
Hi. Just wanting to thank you so very much for all your support and the excellent advice and work you do. I have today received a letter saying I have gone from Incapacity Benefit to the Support Group of Employment and Support Allowance without a face to face assessment. I have been so ill physically and anxious like so many with the waiting and worrying with it all. The relief I feel is immense. Thank you so much. I am not sure that I could have done it without your guides and information. Incredible.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #112829 by Gordon

Heffy wrote: Hi. Just wanting to thank you so very much for all your support and the excellent advice and work you do. I have today received a letter saying I have gone from Incapacity Benefit to the Support Group of Employment and Support Allowance without a face to face assessment. I have been so ill physically and anxious like so many with the waiting and worrying with it all. The relief I feel is immense. Thank you so much. I am not sure that I could have done it without your guides and information. Incredible.

Congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments on B&W.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris