× Members

Tribunal results

More
10 years 6 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #113564 by lizzie23
Tribunal results was created by lizzie23
Dear Friends,
You will know from my past topics how long I have been trying to be put into the Support Group with all my conditions. My appeal was today but I had a telephone call two hours before to let me know that there was no need to attend as they had all the necessary information they needed for a decision. I am over the moon that I have at last been placed in the correct group!
I wanted you to know that it would not have been possible without all of your support and excellent guides. You are a real lifeline for us. Long may your excellent work continue and I wanted to say a massive thank you. Members never give up hope.
Last edit: 10 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 6 months ago #113566 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Tribunal results
Lizzie

Congratulations on the result and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 6 months ago #113568 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Tribunal results
That is great news Lizzie, thanks for letting us know and for your kind words about this site :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 6 months ago #113569 by lizzie23
Replied by lizzie23 on topic Tribunal results
No Gordon, thank you. You all kept me going when I wanted to give up. It is so appreciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris