× Members


7 years 3 months ago #133145 by paula
PIP was created by paula
I've been awarded the enhanced rate of PIP for both Daily Living component and Mobility. Thank you for all the great advice on here you helped me through this. I would like to ask another question. I have been getting the basic ESA of £77 since June 2014, I have paid enough NI contributions, The ESA have asked me to go for a medical however my doctor has wrote to them explaining that I suffer with agoraphobia. ATOS came out to give me a medical for PIP Will ESA do the same or will they expect me to go to them.
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 years 3 months ago #133163 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP

If you have sent this letter to Maximus then you need to contact them to confirm receipt and whether they will provide a Home Assessment, if they don't then you should try and get your GP to send a second. more strongly worded letter to them. Ultimately the decision on whether to provide a home visit lies with them, you can also try involving your MP, but may struggle to get their attention at the moment.

Contacting your MP


Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: paula

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenPeteKatherine
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.