Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and DLA Updates

Our fortnightly updates bulletin is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Get the facts about what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1


Pip 8 months 2 weeks ago #211633

I am on standard rate for both on pip but my movement has gone worse should I phone them and tell them bit frightened in case I rock the boat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pip 8 months 2 weeks ago #211635


Welcome to the forum, you might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explain where everything is

Welcome to Benefits and Work

In case you are not aware, your real name appears to be showing in the forum, if you want to change this then follow the instructions in the following FAQ

My full name is showing, how can I stop it?

I can't tell you that you do not need to contact the DWP but they are usually not bothered if a claimant fails to report a deterioration in their conditions.

The big question to ask yourself is whether this change would reasonably result in a higher award, if it does then consider contacting the DWP.

Write a letter to the DWP office dealing with your claim telling them of the change, if you can afford it then send it by tracked post so that you have proof of delivery.

Doing so will result in a new PIP2 being sent to you to complete and almost certainly a face to face assessment, the resulting Decision will replace your current award.


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • Page:
  • 1
Moderators: bro58GordonMrs HurtybackIzzy1010LisaJenny Clarke