We support both claimants and professionals. These are just some of the organisations who have subscribed to Benefits and Work:
Royal College of Nursing | Birmingham CAB
Spinal Injuries Association | Coventry Mind
Chesterfield Law Centre | Colchester Borough Council
Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates
Over 80,000 claimants and professionals subscribe to the UK's leading source of benefits news.
PIP assessment centres
Find out more about an assessment centre. Or tell other claimants about travel and facilities at a PIP face-to-face assessment centre you've attended.
- Distance to nearest bus stop or rail station.
- Nearest parking, any disabled parking.
- Distance to walk if you’re dropped as close to the door as possible.
- Wheelchair access.
- Toilets, including disabled toilets.
- Ground floor or first floor.
- Lift available.
- Anything else you think might be helpful.
You can find your PIP assessment centre using the links below. At the moment we're just covering Atos, but we'll extend this feature to Capita if it proves useful.