You can get help to make a claim and manage your payments of UC through Help To Claim. If you are having difficulty making a claim for UC, the DWP fund Citizens Advice (England and Wales) and Citizens Advice Scotland to deliver the Help To Claim Service.

Free PIP, ESA & UC Updates!

Delivered Fortnightly

Over 110,000 claimants and professionals subscribe to the UK's leading source of benefits news.

We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.