× Members

WRAG

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #103361 by P
Replied by P on topic WRAG
Hi I have received a reply to my sar request this morning. It contains a copy of my esa50 form and a copy of the esa85a but nothing else. Should there be some information from the decision maker? I would have thought there would be some notes at least.
Last edit: 11 years 1 week ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #103365 by
Replied by on topic WRAG

P wrote: Hi I have received a reply to my sar request this morning. It contains a copy of my esa50 form and a copy of the esa85a but nothing else. Should there be some information from the decision maker? I would have thought there would be some notes at least.

Hi P,

There should definitely be an LT54, which is completed by the DM in all instances pertaining to ESA.

You can see info on the LT54, here :

ESA Forms

bro58

More
11 years 1 week ago #103367 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic WRAG
I sent in a SAR and received only another copy of the ESA85!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

11 years 1 week ago #103369 by
Replied by on topic WRAG

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: I sent in a SAR and received only another copy of the ESA85!

In your case MHB, there would have been two LT54's generated, the first on your conversion to ESA, and the second when you had your successful reconsideration.

The second would obviously supercede the first.

bro58

More
11 years 1 week ago #103373 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic WRAG

bro58 wrote:

Mrs Hurtyback wrote: I sent in a SAR and received only another copy of the ESA85!

In your case MHB, there would have been two LT54's generated, the first on your conversion to ESA, and the second when you had your successful reconsideration.

The second would obviously supercede the first.

bro58

This was before the reconsideration, I keep meaning to get round to submitting another SAR so that I get everything. DLA forms first though!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 1 week ago - 11 years 1 week ago #103375 by P
Replied by P on topic WRAG
Hi, should I write again and ask for the LT54?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.