× Members

WRAG

• bro58
10 years 11 months ago #104979 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic WRAG

P wrote: Sorry to post the same question but I think something must have go amiss with your answer. Should I use the same wording in my request for information ie ask for LT54 and the decision makers score sheet and notes

Hi P,

It's two posts back, here : :)

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?view=top...7565&start=48#104973

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #105001 by P
Replied by P on topic WRAG
Well phoned the jobcentre this morning and said I'd been placed in the support group and could they tell me when I was likely to be reassessed. The lady told me that they didn't make that decision it was atos who would decide that. I tried to say that that was not the case but the lady said there is no possible reassessment date and it was open ended, what ever that means and that atos would send for me to attend a medical and that I could appeal the support group if I didn't feel it was the right group that I should be in. I think I'm going to write for the information. I have written before but haven't addressed it to a specific person, is there a person who is responsible for sending the LT54 and other info.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 11 months ago #105005 by bro58

P wrote: Well phoned the jobcentre this morning and said I'd been placed in the support group and could they tell me when I was likely to be reassessed. The lady told me that they didn't make that decision it was atos who would decide that. I tried to say that that was not the case but the lady said there is no possible reassessment date and it was open ended, what ever that means and that atos would send for me to attend a medical and that I could appeal the support group if I didn't feel it was the right group that I should be in. I think I'm going to write for the information. I have written before but haven't addressed it to a specific person, is there a person who is responsible for sending the LT54 and other info.

Hi P,

It sounds like you have spoken to one of the DWP's numpties Call Responders.

In theory all ESA Awards are "indefinate", however, every award comes with a prognosis, the longest being 3 years.

The prognosis is recommended by the assessing ATOS HCP, it would then be upto The DWP DM, as to whether they wish to abide by the recommendation.

In theory, any ESA award can be reassessed after 3 months, in reality the award tends to go the full term of the prognosis.

A new ESA50 is generally sent to the claimant 2-3 months before the end of the prognosis.

How often will I be reviewed

You can now issue a SAR :

SAR :

www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/request-for-personal-information.rtf

From this page :

www.dwp.gov.uk/privacy-policy/data-protection/

Taking into account my previous comments.

The DWP then have 40 calender days to comply. If they don't you should post a reminder to them, with the threat of a complaint to ICO ;

www.ico.org.uk/complaints

You should address the SAR envelope FAO The Data Controller, at the address of the Benefits Office on your SG Award letter.

It may help to write DPA 1998 SAR in the front top left corner of the envelope.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58

More
10 years 11 months ago #105012 by P
Replied by P on topic WRAG
Thank you, your help and advice has been invaluable

• Rose Hip
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106519 by Rose Hip
Replied by Rose Hip on topic WRAG
Hello again,
My GP has provided me with a statement regarding my condition in which he states that I would be at physical risk if I had to complete work-related activity. I also have a statement from my physiotherapist which confirms all my physical symptoms.

My Q is should I submit these things now or wait to get the other requested documents that I asked for, but which have never to this day appeared? (I just have the ESA85a) Or should I wait for the appeal date to come through?
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106529 by bro58

Rose Hip wrote: Hello again,
My GP has provided me with a statement regarding my condition in which he states that I would be at physical risk if I had to complete work-related activity. I also have a statement from my physiotherapist which confirms all my physical symptoms.

My Q is should I submit these things now or wait to get the other requested documents that I asked for, but which have never to this day appeared? (I just have the ESA85a) Or should I wait for the appeal date to come through?
Thanks

Hi RH,

I am aware that you have appealed a WRAG award.

If your appeal has not yet undergone an automatic reconsideration by The DWP, you should send this fresh evidence ASAP to the DWP.

This fresh evidence could help.

If you have received your evidence pack, and your reconsideration was unsuccessful, you can send it to The TS, who should then forward copy to The DWP.

You can always forward any further evidence as a result of the othere requested documentation, if or when you receive it.

Remember, send copies, keep originals, put your Name. NI Number and DOB at the head of any separate pages.

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by bro58.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.