× Members

WRAG

• Rose Hip
10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106549 by Rose Hip
Replied by Rose Hip on topic WRAG
Hi bro58
No, they've not contacted me since the original appeal confirmation letter, so I will get these letters off to them immediately - people were on holiday so it took longer for me to get responses.
Thanks,
Fingers crossed.
RH
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #106554 by
Replied by on topic WRAG

Rose Hip wrote: Hi bro58
No, they've not contacted me since the original appeal confirmation letter, so I will get these letters off to them immediately - people were on holiday so it took longer for me to get responses.
Thanks,
Fingers crossed.
RH

Hi RH,

In that case, as it seems that The DWP DM has not yet carried out a reconsideration, I would get copies sent to them, ASAP.

Good luck, keep us updated. :)

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 10 months ago by .

• Rose Hip
10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #107569 by Rose Hip
Replied by Rose Hip on topic WRAG
Hi everyone,
I have just heard from the DWP that I have been put into the Support Group after they reconsidered their decision, following my sending in the medical evidence from my GP & physiotherapist.
So no having to go through the ordeal of an appeal tribunal and everything that entailed.
I am feeling so relieved and also heard from the lady arranging job centre interviews that I will no longer have to do these - unless I elect to.

I know from reading of other peoples' experiences that the whole circus can start up again, but at the moment I am just so grateful because I am now in the Support Group due to the detailed advice I have received here from all of you.
So may I send you grateful thanks from myself and my husband. A great weight has been lifted from us both.
RH
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 9 months ago #107572 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic WRAG
RH

Congratulations on the award.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

10 years 9 months ago #107574 by
Replied by on topic WRAG
That's really Good News RH !!!! :)

Well Done.

bro58

More
10 years 9 months ago #107590 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic WRAG
That is great news, thank you for letting us know :)

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.