× Members

Benefits for child

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114469 by Quilter
Benefits for child was created by Quilter
Hi,
Your site has been extremely helpful to me over the years and I wondered if you could help with information about filling in DLA1A child, my adopted grandson has very limited sight in one eye,he has lost the other to bilateral blastoma, (cancer of the eyes) and his benefit forms have to be filled in for the first time by my daughter and son-in-law.
I have suggested that they become members.
Thanks Heather
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #114470 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Benefits for child

Quilter wrote: Hi,
Your site has been extremely helpful to me over the years and I wondered if you could help with information about filling in DLA1A child, my adopted grandson has very limited sight in one eye,he has lost the other to bilateral blastoma, (cancer of the eyes) and his benefit forms have to be filled in for the first time by my daughter and son-in-law.
I have suggested that they become members.
Thanks Heather

There is a guide to completing the DLA forms on behalf of a child in the Members Only area

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/dla/#dlaclaims

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.