× Members

Regarding the recent Reported "Capital Flight".

• James
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114482 by James
You may have seen recently in The Media headline stories about Capital Flight from
The UKs'Long Term Interest Bearing Accounts in the £ Billions in addition to the cessation to the Banks of £ Billions in DSS income.
The reasons given for this were that Savers just weren't getting enough reward
and that people wanted instead to spend the money.
As usual I think the whole media has missed the plot.
We have already talked on here about Income Tax and Spiders that trace Interest Payments
on Interest bearing Savings Accounts.
Do you think there could be a coincidence between recent clampdowns on Billions of £s
of Social Security & this huge capital flight out of accounts and into...........?
I just want to maker this point and ask as its highly original and unusual and theres no way to make it elsewhere-it may not strictly be an awnserable query of a nuts and bolts kind so I can understand if it doenst go very far.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.
The topic has been locked.
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114494 by Gordon
James

As this is a discussion topic not specifically related to claimants being awarded or maintaining their benefit claims I am locking it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Gordon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: James
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.