× Members

Up to date PDF ESA50 download ?

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #114513 by Noodles
Up to date PDF ESA50 download ? was created by Noodles
Hi B&W,

Some time ago I asked for a link to the PDF download for the ESA 50 form. There did however seem to be some suggestion a different/newer ESA 50 form was being sent out to people ? My current 18 month support group award is currently due in April,but not sure when it will actually arrive now or which vertiion it will be ?

Which one will it be and where can I find it please ?
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #114517 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Up to date PDF ESA50 download ?

Noodles wrote: Hi B&W,

Some time ago I asked for a link to the PDF download for the ESA 50 form. There did however seem to be some suggestion a different/newer ESA 50 form was being sent out to people ? My current 18 month support group award is currently due in April,but not sure when it will actually arrive now or which vertiion it will be ?

Which one will it be and where can I find it please ?

There is a new version of the printed ESA50 date 10/13, however, the 01/13 version is still being sent out by many ATOS offices, the downloadable version has now been updated to the 10/13 version. There are only cosmetic changes between the 01/13 and 10/13 versions, no content ones, so it should not matter which is sent or returned.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #114518 by Noodles
Replied by Noodles on topic Up to date PDF ESA50 download ?
Hi Gordon,

Complete brain freeze again today Gordon,could you please provide a link to the said PDF ESA 50 download please.

Many thanks as always.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by Gordon.

More
10 years 3 months ago #114521 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Up to date PDF ESA50 download ?

Noodles wrote: Hi Gordon,

Complete brain freeze again today Gordon,could you please provide a link to the said PDF ESA 50 download please.

Many thanks as always.

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...le/252717/esa-50.pdf

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Noodles

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.