× Members

ESA Form January 2013

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114543 by Bill
ESA Form January 2013 was created by Bill
Hello Guys,

Just a quickie; my wife has been filling in the PDF version (I think its called, the one she downloaded from the Gov website) since she downloaded it in February 2013. Its the Jan 2013 copy I believe.

Today I received the letter telling me that a Questionnaire will be on its way after a phone call in the next couple of weeks so my question is, has there been a new ESA form since the one in January, and if there has, can we still use the one she has completed even if we get sent a later form?

This is probably a silly question but thought I would ask as she has put so much work into it. Many thanks, in anticipation.

Regards
Bill
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by bro58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114548 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Form January 2013

Bill wrote: Hello Guys,

Just a quickie; my wife has been filling in the PDF version (I think its called, the one she downloaded from the Gov website) since she downloaded it in February 2013. Its the Jan 2013 copy I believe.

Today I received the letter telling me that a Questionnaire will be on its way after a phone call in the next couple of weeks so my question is, has there been a new ESA form since the one in January, and if there has, can we still use the one she has completed even if we get sent a later form?

This is probably a silly question but thought I would ask as she has put so much work into it. Many thanks, in anticipation.

Regards
Bill

Hi B,

Even though we are aware that the new (Hard Copy/Paper) ESA50 that you will receive through the post is cosmetically different to the most current PDF ESA50, (the one that can be downloaded from the link on this page :

Using The PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

The questions and criteria are the same.

Therefore, it will be fine to fill in, print off and return The PDF ESA50 to ATOS, instead of the paper one that you will receive through the post.

You should abide by the return deadline that comes with the paper ESA50, taking into account the Xmas/New Year period.

Ensure that you have used our guides under the heading :

"ESA Claims and Appeals - Current forms"

On this page :

ESA Claims Guides

See also :

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

&

Sending Documents to the DWP or ATOS

bro58
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by bro58.

More
10 years 4 months ago #114555 by Bill
Replied by Bill on topic ESA Form January 2013
Hi bro58,

Many thanks for all that info, my wife has indeed already been using all your guides and has been keeping abreast of everything on this site too.

She says she will double check all the links you have given us and once again I would like to say many thanks for your rapid reply and one of us will keep you informed of how it all ends up. ;)

Kindest regards.
Bill

• bro58
10 years 4 months ago #114558 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic ESA Form January 2013

Bill wrote: Hi bro58,

Many thanks for all that info, my wife has indeed already been using all your guides and has been keeping abreast of everything on this site too.

She says she will double check all the links you have given us and once again I would like to say many thanks for your rapid reply and one of us will keep you informed of how it all ends up. ;)

Kindest regards.
Bill

Please do keep us updated B,

Here is hoping for the correct result !!! :)

bro58

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.