× Members

still waiting

• deb/l
  • Topic Author
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #114585 by deb/l
still waiting was created by deb/l
after atos losing my form and waiting 7 month sent a new form 7 weeks ago told on the phone today recived a report from gp mine retired last month no have to have a f to f, don't know when as there is a back log is it sill ok to have it recorded I sent tots of paper work, just don't get it.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #114592 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic still waiting

deb/l wrote: after atos losing my form and waiting 7 month sent a new form 7 weeks ago told on the phone today recived a report from gp mine retired last month no have to have a f to f, don't know when as there is a back log is it sill ok to have it recorded I sent tots of paper work, just don't get it.

There should be no problem having your assessment recorded, there is a template letter in the Members Area for requesting it.

Yes, I am afraid that there are considerable delays in the system, so I would be surprised if you hear anything before Christmas.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: deb/l

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.